2016 PRICE LIST
Please e-mail us or telephone to check on availability of dates:
UK +44 748 4147663
USA +1 347 696 1142
Skype contact name: mikerhode
Please also contact us if you prefer to pay in USD or Pounds Sterling.
The weekly price per student includes accommodation, hands-on cooking lessons, all food and wine consumed at the school, transportation for scheduled excursions and airport transfers from Marrakech. Rates exclude restaurant visits and airfare. All rooms have en-suite bath or shower. Each student will receive a customized apron, a cookbook filled with the recipes of the week, and a certificate of culinary achievement.
Morocco Price List - Dar Liqama 2016
|Price per person per week
|Single room supplement
Discounts may apply. The owner will respond with Early Bird or other offers upon enquiry.
A deposit of 30% per person is required to secure a booking; or the full amount where travel is within eight weeks. We accept payment in EUR, USD, or GBP bank transfers.
Rhode School of Cuisine Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% per person is payable at the time of booking which will not be accepted without such a deposit being made.
- The balance is payable eight weeks before departure. If the balance remains unpaid, RSC reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain any deposit paid.
- Cancellation must be made in writing to RSC and any such notice will become effective from the date of receipt by RSC. We reserve the right to charge cancellation fees as follows:
- Up to 56 days prior to departure date: 30% payable
- Between 55 and 32 days prior to departure date: 60% payable
- 31 days or less prior to departure date: 100% payable
- The purchase of adequate travel and holiday insurance is strongly advised.
- RSC reserves the right to withdraw or modify our courses at any time. In circumstances where we are unable to provide the course booked, we will return all monies paid or offer an alternative course.